My name is Tom S. Targos.
I am a professional project manager skilled in technical writing and marketing communications.
I help clients implement a program or initiative, explain a complicated concept, tell a story or make a change in their operations.
I use only systems and resources that clients have available, along with the tools and skills that I possess.
Call me to help you accomplish the things you need to do.
Contact me via email or social media.
- In April 2012, I started work as a Grant Development Specialist for Aurora Health Care in Milwaukee, Wis.
- In July 2012, I completed my first year and a half working as a Communications Project Manager with the Kenosha Community Foundation.
- I continue to work as a freelance correspondent for Southern Lakes Newpapers - articles appear in the Westosha Report.
- In February 2012, I completed work as an editorial assistant for the Delavan Enterprise and Lake Geneva Times. I became quite skilled at writing obituaries, developing spot news stories and taking photos of local residents doing their jobs.
- In December 2011, I received an Advanced Technical Communications certificate from Gateway Technical College.